New in TQS 2.8
This section lists new features available to authors using TQS 2.8, with links to reference pages for more information.
- TQSWINDOW element: ADJUSTDPI attribute controls whether window dimensions are scaled when Windows is running at high DPI; SIZEINCLNC attribute allows you to specify whether the window dimensions include the title bar and borders; RESIZABLE attribute controls whether the window can be resized.
- HANGMAN element: IMAGEBASECOLOR and IMGBODYCOLOR attributes allow you to change the colors of the hangman gallows and body.
- STATEIMG element: Various attributes allow you to choose the colors used to display state images.
- enableSpecialImg function: Allows state images displayed in custom location types to use the new colorization support.
- Variables and element IDs no longer need to be prefixed with S_ as in previous versions.